LOVE  QUOTES 

YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS

You're my happiness. I'm grateful to have you as my partner. You're always there when I need you and you know my struggles. You always try to do anything to cheer me up. I love you! Please stay with me until the end.

LIKE THE FLOWERS
Like the flowers that spread fragrance, your love brings romance in my ordinary life.

WHEN AM WITH YOU
It doesn't require a special day to express how much I Love You. If every ordinary day is more special when I am with you.


REAL LOVE
Real love is knowing someones weakness and not taking advantage of them. Knowing their flaws and accepting who they are.


IS NOT ABOUT WHO HURT YOU

It's not about who hurt you and broke you down, it's about who was always there and made you smile again.


THE BEST KINDS OF RELATIONSHIPS
The best kinds of relationships begin unexpectedly. When you get the astonished feeling and everything happens so suddenly. That's why you don't look for love. It comes to you just at the right time; the time you never thought it would have.


A WOMAN WHO OPENS HER HEART TO LOVE
a woman who opens their heart to love you when it's already broken,is braver than any person you'll meet

WAITING FOR THE RIGHT ONE
In the end, it's still best to wait for the one we want rather than settle for what is available. It is still best to wait for the one you love rather than settle for the one who is around. It's still best to wait for the right person, because life is too short to waste on the wrong one.


WHEN SOMEONE LOVES YOU
When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.


KNOWING LOVE
I envy people that know love. That have someone who takes them as they are.

CHANGE
Change doesn’t come in nickels and dimes. It comes in dedication and sweat.


LOVE IS FORGIVENESS
Love is forgiveness in perpetual motion.

THE SMILING FACE OF HAPPINESS
Happiness isn’t the reward we retrieve after a long struggle. It arrives daily, in those clear moments when our hearts are tender, pricked by the embrace of a loved one, the beauty of a single flower, the majesty of the world in which we are central. Look over your shoulder at how far you’ve come and all the good things you’ve experienced and that is when you will see the smiling face of happiness.

KEEP LOVE IN HEART

"Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

BEST LOVE

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever." 

THE GREATEST HAPPINESS

"The greatest HAPPINESS of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

ME IN YOU
"I'm much more me when I'm with you."

 I SAW YOU!!
"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."
YOU ARE MY ALL
"You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU."  

CHOOSING YOU FOREVER 
"I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

YOU
"Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

YOU HAVE BEWITCHED ME 
"You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I LOVE YOU.

LOVE IS UNTAMED
"Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused."

WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU
"When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most."  



Popular posts from this blog

COURAGE QUOTES---- TO KEEP YOU ENCOURAGE WHEN YOU FEEL ALL IS ALL LOST AND GONE .

ATTITUDE QUOTES------- TO TUNE YOU INTO THE RIGHT ATTITUDES